Customer Support Specialist
|May 07, 2013 - December 07, 2013|
|Salary Range:||Entry Level $32-$35K + bonus|
|Benefits:||Great Work Environment! Medical, Dental, 401K, Paid Leave, etc.|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Noble is a leading provider of integrated supply, procurement, and logistics solutions to Government and businesses worldwide. Noble has been streamlining the procurement process in support of our customers since 1982. |
The Customer Support Specialist works through multiple service channels to consistently provide a high level of customer service. The Noble CSS works closely with our customers to ensure they get the very best products and service.
|Duties:||Principal Duties and Responsibilities include: |
• Assists customers in the selection of product by effectively communicating product and service offerings over the phone.
• Uses the CRM System to provide information on pricing, availability and alternate product selection to complete customer transactions. Asks for the sale and goes after additional sales.
• Utilizes effective probing and listening skills to generate lead opportunities. Recognizes and responds to cross-sell opportunities and is able to successfully convert inquiries into orders.
• Resolves customer problems promptly and accurately in a manner that will retain and promote customer loyalty.
• Accurately picks will call and counter orders. Ensures will call orders are ready when the customer arrives. Records daily will call ready rate.
• Guides customers to other internal resources such as Technical Support, Credit, Noble Parts and Sourcing or Sales as necessary.
• Meets established volumes for number of calls taken or customer interactions handled and can adhere to a strict schedule.
• Takes personal ownership for meeting established individual and team metrics.
• Works effectively with others in a team environment to accomplish organizational goals and to identify and resolve problems.
|Qualifications:||Preferred Education & Experience: |
• Must be at least 21 years old
• College Associates Degree minimum or Military Service will have priority
• 1-2 years customer service and sales experience
• Demonstrates a commitment to provide superior customer service.
• Effective communicator, comfortable interacting with customers and internal partners in a professional manner in person and via the phone.
• Must be computer literate and able to learn required software programs including CRM System.
Noble is an equal opportunity employer
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.