Customer Support Specialist
|May 07, 2013 - December 07, 2013|
|Salary Range:||Entry Level $32-$35K + bonus|
|Benefits:||Great Work Environment! Medical, Dental, 401K, Paid Leave, etc.|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Noble is a leading provider of integrated supply, procurement, and logistics solutions to Government and businesses worldwide. Noble has been streamlining the procurement process in support of our customers since 1982. |
The Customer Support Specialist works through multiple service channels to consistently provide a high level of customer service. The Noble CSS works closely with our customers to ensure they get the very best products and service.
|Duties:||Principal Duties and Responsibilities include: |
• Assists customers in the selection of product by effectively communicating product and service offerings over the phone.
• Uses the CRM System to provide information on pricing, availability and alternate product selection to complete customer transactions. Asks for the sale and goes after additional sales.
• Utilizes effective probing and listening skills to generate lead opportunities. Recognizes and responds to cross-sell opportunities and is able to successfully convert inquiries into orders.
• Resolves customer problems promptly and accurately in a manner that will retain and promote customer loyalty.
• Accurately picks will call and counter orders. Ensures will call orders are ready when the customer arrives. Records daily will call ready rate.
• Guides customers to other internal resources such as Technical Support, Credit, Noble Parts and Sourcing or Sales as necessary.
• Meets established volumes for number of calls taken or customer interactions handled and can adhere to a strict schedule.
• Takes personal ownership for meeting established individual and team metrics.
• Works effectively with others in a team environment to accomplish organizational goals and to identify and resolve problems.
|Qualifications:||Preferred Education & Experience: |
• Must be at least 21 years old
• College Associates Degree minimum or Military Service will have priority
• 1-2 years customer service and sales experience
• Demonstrates a commitment to provide superior customer service.
• Effective communicator, comfortable interacting with customers and internal partners in a professional manner in person and via the phone.
• Must be computer literate and able to learn required software programs including CRM System.
Noble is an equal opportunity employer