Program Manager for Industrial Suppy Store at Joint Base Pearl Harbor
|July 12, 2012 - July 06, 2013|
|Location:||Hickam AFB, Hawaii, HI|
|Salary Range:||35,000- 80,000|
|Benefits:||Medical, 401K, Profit Share,Paid Leave|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Noble is a leading provider of integrated supply, procurement, and logistics solutions to Government and businesses worldwide. We offer great benefits, competitive pay, a casual work environment, and an opportunity to grow professionally while supporting our men and women in uniform both domestically and overseas. Currently we are seeking a Program Manager at our Joint Base Pearl Harbor location. This is a business development role and will require someone who possesses a strong entrepreneurial spirit. Customers will vary from front line base customers to base leadership and administration. Computer skills should minimally include Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.|
Work is based on at Hickam AFB, Hawaii. The ideal candidate will be a person formerly in the military and stationed at the Base or a military spouse with similar qualifications. Supply Chain experience a Major Plus.
|Duties:||* Manage Industrial Supply Store located at Hickam AFB, Hawaii.|
• Represent Noble products and services to Jointbase Pearl Harbor customers.
• Carry out direct sales activities in order to meet company defined quotas.
• Provide management with sales plan on a monthly basis.
• Generate quotes for customers and assist them in identifying optimal funding vehicles.
• Work with support teams (purchasing, accounting, warehouse, etc.) to ensure that orders are delivered in a timely fashion.
• Provide outstanding customer service, regularly following up on closed sales to ensure delivery and quality were as promised.
• Make calls, face to face, in store and via telephone prospecting to develop new business opportunities on Jointbase Pearl Harbor.
Manage in store staff as well as providing awareness communication to the base supply contract officers.
|Qualifications:||• Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or universityor 4 years+ Military Service|
• 2 years' experience with MS Office applications, particularly Excel
• Excellent communication skills—writing sample will be requested
• Outgoing personality—must be comfortable talking to new people and creating relationships
• Must be able to work independently as well as in a team environment
• Superior organizational, problem-solving, and multi-tasking abilities
• Prior military supply experience an asset.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.